Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Walk

So, I went on my walk this evening. It was very cold. The sky was clear, and I could clearly all the stars. I started walking down the street trimmed by frozen water and fallen leaves. I could see the crisp air as I breathed out. As I walked past my friend Kyles house and started thinking about him and all the fun times I've had at his house with him and my best friend Juli. Hanging out, watching movies, feeding Kyle's snake Sniff, ect. Then walking down to 711 I remembered all the times driving around so much that we almost run out of gas and barely make it to the gas station and get out all our change and money to get just enough gas to go drive around some more, all the engergy drink we've bought there for all our late nights watching movies and driving around. Walking back towards my house I walked up to the elementry school and went back to the play toy. I sat on it thinking about the time Kyle, Robert and I played Hot Lava Monster this last summer. We had so much fun. I also thought about all the late nights we all had going to parks and playing on the toys and walking around taking random pictures. I then started to look at the stars. I thought about how they twinkle and the light we are seeing was delayed because they are so far away in other gallaxey's. I was thought about how God's creation is so amazing. The stars in super far away gallaxey's give us light in the night sky. He created everything. We are just minute little pieces of dust in the universe yet God loves us. Thats amazing. My walk was amazing. I ended it with coming home and having a cup of hot chocolate to warm up. I had a lot of fun and think I will do it again. :)








1 comment:

MsWeisman said...

Love this Carlee. There's something incredible about inviting in good, old memories while being out in an incredibly beautiful world. Glad you enjoyed this-- love the pics.

15/15